Thursday, June 3, 2010

SEO tools for bloggers beginners or advanced

Today I am going to write a pretty quick post.  It is really not my own at all, other than this, kranthi at blogger tricks has a post that offers tons of free to use SEO tools for bloggers.  I have referred back to this post over and over again and I feel it is well worth mentioning.  It has a meta tag generator, it has a favicon generator, page rank checker, backlinks checker, keyword suggestion tool, keyword density checker, website speed test, logo maker, nofollow link checker tool, and reciprocal link checker.  Shoot there may be more there, but those are the ones I can think of.

Check these tools out, check his whole blog out, it is well worth the read.  In fact, I have learned a lot myself from this blog.  And it has helped me become a better and more efficient blogger. 

As far as explanations for everything I mentioned up above, because I do realize some of you will have no idea what most of those items are, well, that will just have to come at a later day.  I fully expect to go into detail the benefits of almost every single one of those tools purposes.

Be careful with some of them.  Tools like the Meta Tag generator will require you to alter your blog HTML and may not be for everybody.  Meta tags are not as important as they used to be, but they still do play a little role in building the best possible blog.

Thank you for reading blogging for beginners and I hope you find blogger tricks as useful as I have!

2 comments: